Looking for a French mortgage? Get a decision in principle and obtain the best rates for your French property!
Mortgage for a French Property: study case
Interest only mortgage of 1M euros over a period of 14 years (variable rate) and no side investment required for a British citizen partner in a firm in London. The property value was 1.68M€ and was located in Provence.
different countries financed since our creation in 2009
How to finance your project in France?
Contact French Mortgage Expert by Carte Financement, your French mortgage broker, to benefit from the expertise of our international advisors dedicated to international clients who want to invest in France.
Saving you time and money
The sales process takes longer for international clients: up to 60 days to obtain a mortgage in France and up to 90 days between the preliminary sales agreement and the final sale. We help you to save time with competitive rate (sometimes as good as for resident client!).
Financing clients from a large part of the world
(US, Dubai, Hong-Kong, Africa, UK, Australia…etc)
Obtaining a high loan to value mortgage
(up to 90%)
Maximizing the chance of success
of your project thanks to our expertise on how to present files to the banks and providing you a bespoke support from start to finish
No UPFRONT fees, pre-qualification completely free of charge!
Who are we?
- Residential mortgage: permanent residence, second home, apartments, ski property, castle…
- Buy to let & leaseback: residential, offices, shops…
- Alternative financial request such as: remortgage, equity release, post-financing…
- In most of the countries, banks are given a decision in principle before you start looking for a property. Whereas in France banks will never give you this agreement principle before signing the preliminary sales agreement (in which a resolutive condition can be inserted for the mortgage).
- French banks are often reluctant to finance non-resident clients because of the specificities of your profile: local contracts written in a foreign language, specific tax system, the fact that you do not domiciled your salary and your savings like a normal French resident would do …
Our latest news
To subscribe to our newsletter
11 Rue Jean Mermoz
Carte Financement, a simplified joint-stock company (SAS) with capital of 10,000 euros, listed on the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 518 316 484, registered with ORIAS as a banking transactions and payment services broker under number 10058759 (“Courtier en operations de banque et services de paiement” according to the decree n° 2012-101 of 26 January 2012), with its registered office at 11 rue Jean Mermoz, 75008, Paris
French Mortgage Expert
Terms and conditions
CarteFinancement © Copyright 2023