Looking for a French mortgage? Get a decision in principle for your French property!
Our French Mortgage brokers negotiate the best financial terms for your home loan for the purchase of property in France.
Mortgage for a French Property: study case
Interest only mortgage of 1M euros over a period of 14 years (variable rate) and no side investment required for a British citizen partner in a firm in London. The property value was 1.68M€ and was located in Provence.
different countries financed since our creation in 2009
Reasons to finance your project in France
Contact French Mortgage Expert by Carte Financement, your French mortgage broker, to benefit from the expertise of our international advisors dedicated to international clients who want to invest in France.
Saving you time
Don’t waste your time contacting the wrong people for your French mortgage.
The sales process takes longer for international clients: up to 60 days to obtain a mortgage in France and up to 90 days between the preliminary sales agreement and the final sale. We help you to save time with competitive rate (sometimes as good as for resident client!) and English fluent brokers.
Saving you money
Mortgage rates in France have been rising since the beginning of 2023. However, borrowing in France remains more advantageous than in other countries such as the United States for example.
Our volume of financing files allows us to access the best financial conditions from bankers with whom we negotiate tailor-made financing for our clients.
Financing clients from a large part of the world
US, Dubai, Hong-Kong, Africa, UK, Australia…Mortgage in France is increasingly regulated for international buyers (Fatca, Tracfin,etc.). Delegate us the search for your financing, we will be able to advise you to maximize the chances of success of your investment whatever your project (main or secondary residence, rental investment in town, by the sea or in the mountains, heritage loan, purchase of castle …).
No UPFRONT fees, pre-qualification completely free of charge!
Who are we?
- Residential mortgage: permanent residence, second home, apartments, ski property, castle…
- Buy to let & leaseback: residential, offices, shops…
- Alternative financial request such as: remortgage, equity release, post-financing…
- In most of the countries, banks are given a decision in principle before you start looking for a property. Whereas in France banks will never give you this agreement principle before signing the preliminary sales agreement (in which a resolutive condition can be inserted for the mortgage).
- French banks are often reluctant to finance non-resident clients because of the specificities of your profile: local contracts written in a foreign language, specific tax system, the fact that you do not domiciled your salary and your savings like a normal French resident would do …